The community centre is available for rent for all of your event needs
Book this Space Now
The Lord Roberts Gym is available for rent to host a variety of parties, events and markets. We are a licensed venue, but you must apply for your own Liquor Permit.
Wedding social coming up? Check out our wedding social page for full details and information on our social packages.
The Gym Offers
- A great venue for kids birthday parties, baby showers, socials, craft & farmers’ markets, hobby and education classes, fitness classes, community parties!
- A great space for basketball games, floor hockey, volleyball, pickle ball, badminton, and more!
- We are a licensed venue, but you must apply for your own Liquor Permit.
- Capacity for up to 233 people.
- Adjacent access to a commercial kitchen.
- Air conditioning.
- Spacious and upgraded bathrooms.
- Built in Plug and Play Sound System.
- A variety of options of children’s equipment to keep all your birthday parties fun.
- Free Wifi.
- Plenty of free parking in our lot plus ample street parking.
- Easy access from Fort Rouge Station on the SW Rapid Transit Way.
- This room is available for $40/hour without alcohol, and $60/hour with alcohol (includes one additional staff to serve beverages).
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booking fee is required at the time of booking. The balance is due six weeks prior to the event.
- A $100 damage deposit is required the day of the booking.
- Staff can provide setup and tear down at an additional cost of $25/hr/staff.
- Kitchen access is free of charge for staging purposes only. If you wish to cook food at your event, you must rent the kitchen for $25/hour when booked with another room within the building.
Renters are responsible for:
- Kitchen/Canteen: wiping kitchen and canteen counters when used, washing and returning dishes and other equipment used to the cupboard, cleaning appliances used (e.g. microwave, coffee perk, fridge), and sweeping the floor;
- Gym: cleaning and wiping down and stacking the tables and chairs (in stacks of 12), and returning them to the storage room, and putting away garbage in the bins at the back door, and sweeping the floor.
- An additional cleaning fee of $25/hr will be added if staff are needed to provide any of the above services.
Additional Items Available:
- Microphone, digital projector, screen – $25 flat rate.
- Sport & Games Equipment – $25 flat rate.
- Sports equipment available: basketballs, dodge balls, volleyball net, pickle-ball sets, floor/ball hockey goalie equipment, baseball equipment, floor hockey sticks, soccer balls and nets.
- Kids items: dollies, parachutes.
Additional policy items:
- Rental fees are for renting this room and accessing washrooms, and do not include the
use of other rooms at LRCC.
Book this space online
We are now offering online bookings for renting this space. Visit our Square site to secure your booking now. If you prefer, you can email us or phone (204) 452-9744.Book this Space Now