Book this Space
Meeting room space for rent close to transit and free parking
Book this Space
The Lord Roberts Community Centre has meeting room space for rent for a maximum of 20 people.
The meeting room can be used as a boardroom facility, for meetings, conferences, or more.
The boardroom offers a private space that can be used as a:
- A boardroom facility for your company and organization’s weekly meetings;
- Common room to take a virtual event among friends and colleagues;
- Place to spread out with a few business partners to conduct a strategic planning session;
- Staging area for any event you may have in the LRCC;
- Room for most any other purposes you desire.
- Room for up to 12 to sit comfortably, or 20+ people in closer quarters
- Air conditioning
- Kitchenette with microwave and coffee maker
- Coat rack
- Free Wifi
- Access to bathrooms and vending machine
- Located in central Winnipeg close to downtown
- Plenty of free parking
- Easy access from the Fort Rouge Station on the SW Rapid Transit Way.
- This room is available for $20/hour.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total booking fee is required at the time of booking; the balance is due three weeks prior to the event.
- A $100 damage deposit is required the day of the booking.
Additional Policy Items
- Renters are responsible for cleaning and wiping down the tables and counters, washing and returning dishes to the cupboard, cleaning appliances used (microwave, coffee perk), tidying up the chairs, and putting away garbage.
- An additional cleaning fee of $25/hr will be added if staff are needed to provide any of the above services.
- Rental fees are for renting this room and accessing washrooms, and do not include
the use of other rooms at LRCC.
Book this space
Email us or phone (204) 452-9744 to book this space.