Wedding Social Hall
The Lord Roberts Community Centre is a full service wedding social hall for rent located in central Winnipeg.
Book this Space Now
The Lord Roberts Community Centre provides everything you need to put on a wedding social. We help with set up, take down, and bartending so you and your wedding party can relax and have fun.
- Capacity for up to 233 people.
- Adjacent access to a commercial kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Spacious and upgraded bathrooms
- We have four 4-ft tables, six 6-ft tables, 18 white 8-ft tables and six 8-ft wood tables available.
- Built in Plug and Play sound system
- Free Wifi
- A variety of options of children’s equipment to keep all your birthday parties fun
- Bouncy castle rentals
- Easy access to the Fort Rouge Station on the SW Rapid Transit Way and a short walk from Osborne Street and Jubilee Avenue.
- Ample free parking available in the parking lot and surrounding streets.
- This package is available for $900, and requires a non-refundable deposit of $200 to hold the date; the balance is due 6 weeks prior to the event.
- A damage deposit of $350 is required on the day of the event.
- This package includes:
- two bartenders
- venue set up and take down of tables and chairs ().
- access to the canteen/bar area for food staging and serving.
- Internet access o Built in Plug and Play sound system.
- 250 Solo cups and 250 coffee cups o Coffee, cream, sugar.
- Additional items
- Access to the adjacent commercial kitchen for cooking: $25/hour.
- Children/sporting equipment and bouncy castle: price varies.
- Microphone, digital projector, screen – $30 flat rate.
- Not included, and the responsibility of the renter
- All mix and ice.
- Security: LRCC does not provide security. As per the MLCC regulations, providing security is the responsibility of the MLCC permit holder if they wish to have security. Additional policy items:
- Rental fees are for renting this room and accessing washrooms, and do not include the use of other rooms or hallways at LRCC.
- An additional cleaning fee of $25/hr may apply in case of large events tracking in significant amounts of dirt and mud.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to provide my own liquor permit to have a wedding social here?
Yes, you must apply for your own liquor permit for any events that will be serving alcohol. Visit the social occasion liquor permit page on the LGCA website for more details.
Do I need a permit to have a wedding social prize raffle?
Yes. Visit this social occasion raffle page on the LGCA website for more information.
Book this space online
We are now offering online bookings for renting this space. Visit our Square site to secure your booking now. If you prefer, you can email us or phone (204) 452-9744.Book this Space Now